1. License. Certain contents of our Site are or may be protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws. These contents belong or are licensed to Myro. We hereby grant you the right to view and use our Site subject to these Terms. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce or otherwise share or disseminate any document, image, copy or graphic in whole or in part for any purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from us, in each instance.
2. Your Responsibility. You assume all responsibility for your use of, or access to, this Site, including your access to any Myro or other literature obtained through the Site, and waive all claims or causes of action against Myro, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents and affiliates (collectively, “Myro Parties”) in connection therewith.
3. Links to Our Site. We welcome links to our Site from other web sites; however, you must link to our home page and permission is required, in each instance, before we link. To request permission, please contact us at email@example.com. We in no way operate, control or endorse linking sites, and we reserve the right to disallow any such link at any time in our sole discretion.
4. Third-Party Resources on Our Site. We may provide links to third-party resources on our Site. We disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, lawfulness or use of those resources, and, unless we state expressly to the contrary, do not endorse any of the opinions or contents contained therein.
5. Disclaimer. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION IT CONTAINS IS MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS UP-TO-DATE, ACCURATE, OR COMPLETE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON IT FOR ANY DECISION OR TO TAKE ANY ACTION. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF ERROR OR INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. Changes are periodically made to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the Site.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Myro Parties from and against any and all losses, fines, fees, expenses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any violation of these Terms or any activity related to use of the Site (including but not limited to infringement of third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site on your behalf.
7. Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MYRO PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE OR FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES OR COSTS DUE TO LOSS OF DATA OR USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT MYRO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE AMOUNT THAT THE MYRO PARTIES ARE LIABLE TO YOU EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN MYRO AND YOU.
8. Termination. At its sole discretion, Myro may modify, suspend or terminate your access to the Site, for any reason, with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party. In addition to suspending or terminating your access to the Site, Myro reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal or injunctive redress.
9. International Users. The Site is controlled and offered by Myro from the United States of America. Myro makes no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other countries do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
10. Privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information from visitors to our Site unless you voluntarily decide to provide it to us.
11. Governing Law and Forum. These Terms are to be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. By using the Site, you agree to submit any and all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms exclusively to the state or federal courts located in or with jurisdiction over causes of action arising in Boston, Massachusetts, or, at Myro’s sole election, to binding arbitration before a single arbitrator pursuant to the American Arbitration Association’s Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures, with such arbitration to take place in Boston, Massachusetts.
12. Contacting Us. To inquire about linking to our Site or about trademark or copyright matters or if you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.